Clean Scrape Grill Cleaner
Safely and easily clean your BBQ grill with no bristles that can get in your food.
Naturally forms to your grill and the unique way you use it.
A full inch thick, very durable, will last for years!
How The Clean-Scrape Works:
Get Your Grill Hot - to start the grooving process, ensure your grill is hot (high heat allows the grooves to form quickly).
Work Back and Forth - Using slow firm pressure, pass the Clean-Scrape front to back on the hot grates.
Repeat - align the previously formed grooves to the grates ensuring that only ONE good set of grooves are formed. Once grooves have formed high heat is no longer necessary.
DANGERS OF WIRE GRILL CLEANERS
Sometimes individual bristles detach stick to your food and get lodged in the esophagus stomach or anywhere along the digestive track, causing pain discomfort and digestive problems often needing medical attention!
Here are links to just a few reports
- Dangers of BBQ grill cleaning brushes with metal bristles ... -CBSnews
- Summer Danger: BBQ Grill Brush Wires Causing Big Health Woes -HealthDay
- Wire-bristle barbecue brushes pose summer health hazard -ShineOn
- Bristles from cleaning brush can end up lodged in throat -CTVnews
- Injuries from Ingestion of Wire Bristles from Grill-Cleaning Brushes -CDC
- Study Finds Wire Grill Brush Bristles Pose Unexpected Danger -Rhode Island Hospital
- Check for stray bristles after cleaning with a wire brush -Harvard Health Publications